The Association is a community-controlled social landlord created through stock transfer in 2001 operating in the Toryglen estate in Glasgow.
We own and manage 947 homes for social rent and we factor a further 786 privately owned properties.
Since transfer we have invested over £35M in Toryglen:
Installation of new kitchens
Installation of new bathrooms
Electrical wiring upgrades
Fabric Protection Works
Installation of Central Heating (Gas, Electric storage and Air Sourced Heat Pump Systems)
Installation of Double Glazing
Application of External Wall Insulation
Installation of Controlled Entry Door Systems
The Association provides the following key housing services for tenants.
- Access to our waiting list and transfer lists (for applicants and tenants).
- Provision of high quality affordable housing for rent
- Tenancy support to assist tenants with issues around their home, their tenancy and the surrounding areas.
- A quality repairs and maintenance service including annual gas servicing
- Planned maintenance and major repairs
Services we provide to owner occupiers who live in closes we factor include :
- A cost effective, efficient factoring service
- Access to cyclical maintenance and inclusion in major repairs
Additional services we provide include:
- Welfare Rights Service
- Community Inclusion Activities ‘Go Social Project’